WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to as a “device”) browser from a website and stored on your device. You will find further general information about cookies at aboutcookies.org. Other technologies work in a similar way to cookies and store information on a mobile device or access it including a mobile device Identifier for Advertising (IFA) or Android ID.
Cookies enable us to identify your device when you access our website. We can use the information they contain to:
– Personalize the website by storing preferences you select for the site;
– Store information as part of necessary functions of the website, e.g. when you make a booking;
– Restrict access to registered user’s data;
– Collect aggregated statistical information about the use of our website.
– Display advertising more relevant to your interests either on the site or on other sites users may visit.
CAN I CONTROL WHICH COOKIES I ACCEPT?
You can set your device’s browser to accept all cookies, to ask you when the websites sends a cookie, or not to receive cookies at any time. If you do not allow cookies certain features of our website will not work and accordingly you might not be able to take full advantage of all of our services. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
You can also find up-to-date information clearly explaining how to control or delete cookies on your Windows PC or Apple Mac at aboutcookies.org. To control or delete cookies on your mobile phone, you can set the ‘Limit Ad Tracking’ property located in the settings screen of your Apple iPhone, or by resetting your Android ID through apps that are available in the Play Store as well as referring to the device manufacturers instructions. See also the further information below on how to opt-out of third party cookies, such as those used for analytics and advertising.